Submersible Pump Cable - Flat
Twisted PVC Insulation
|Applications||Top of Page|
For use within a well casing to supply current to a submersible pump. For use where the cable is not subject to repetitive handling required by frequent pump-unit service. Maximum conductor operating temperature: 75°C at voltages not exceeding 600 volts. Minimum operating temperature is -25°C.
|Conductors||Top of Page|
7-Wire Stranded: soft, uncoated copper per ASTM-B8
|Assembly||Top of Page|
- All conductors, including the ground wire, are laid flat and parallel and are covered with a yellow PVC insulation rated 75°C (Type THW). This PVC compound forms an interconnecting web between the conductors.
- One conductor is marked with the sample surface print shown below plus sequential footage markings in black.
- One conductor is printed with red hash marks.
- The grounding conductor is marked with a continuous green stripe and "FOR GROUNDING ONLY."
- On three-conductor cables with ground, the fourth conductor is unmarked.
|Industry Standards||Top of Page|
NFPA70: National Electrical Code®
|Surface Print||Top of Page|
Sample: 12 AWG (UL) THW SUBMERSIBLE PUMP CABLE 600 VOLTS 900 FT
|141-2602J||12||2 W/GRD||7 x .0242||45||116||182 x 558||048243476824|
|141-2602k||12||2 W/GRD||7 x .0242||45||116||182 x 558||048243476848|
|141-2603J||12||3 W/GRD||7 x .0305||45||160||182 x 746||048243476862|
|141-2603K||12||3 W/GRD||7 x .0305||45||160||182 x 746||048243476886|
|141-2803J||10||3 W/GRD||7 x .0305||45||225||205 x 770||048243476947|
|AWG Size||500' Spool or Reel||1,000' Reel|
|12 STRD. 2 W/GRD||X||X|
|12 STRD. 3 W/GRD||X||X|
|10 STRD. 3 W/GRD||X|