Field Sales Support
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Cerrowire has an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical sales professional. This position is responsible for gaining market share and building relationships with our retail customers. This role is responsible for increasing Cerrowire’s sales with our PRO customers in the electrical wire industry selling all lines of electrical products. This position will also play a lead role in analyzing new and existing business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related major
- 2 years of direct selling experience of home improvement products showing revenue growth and customer retention
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Electrical product knowledge required
- Excellent selling skills and have demonstrated ability to grow the business
- Must possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
Responsibilities and Duties
- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships. An important part of this is retention and loyalty of our Electrical Contractors. You’ll actively engage resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team-based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
- Responsible to achieve (exceed) set sales goals by developing and implementing territory business plans to promote Cerrowire products at End Users/Specifiers
- Work with the Director of Sales on sales opportunities to drive business performance and support key business strategies
- Effectively communicate the features, advantages and benefits of Cerrowire products
- Regularly forecast and review territory performance with the Director of Sales
- Forecast future revenue, business development opportunities and market trends within your territory
- Develop and implement countermeasures to correct underperformance
- Maximize sales and share gain through innovative programs, promotions, trainings, collaborative planning and support
- Develop strategies and cultivate strong, organizational relationships with customers to maintaining or developing accounts
- Communicate effectively across all levels of Cerrowire
- Complete internal and external training on an on-going basis
- Lead education and field training for end users on new products and labor-saving solutions
- Spend 50% of time calling on electrical contractors and engineers
- Ensure proper process of sales transactions and shipments to eliminate complaints, back orders, credit problems, and other situations leading to customer dissatisfaction
- Provide competitive feedback to management and follow up on quotations and prospect leads
Apply by Email
Cerro Wire LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identification and sexual orientation) or national origin in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. An Equal Opportunity Employer for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, and armed forces service medal veterans. An Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities.
Cerro Wire is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Cerro Wire LLC and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call 256-773-2522 ext 332. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
WHERE TO BUY
Cerrowire markets through a number of quality retailers and manufacturer’s representatives.