May be used as service-entrance conductors, feeders and branch circuits where SE cables are permitted when installed as specified by the National Electrical Code® (NEC). May be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures up to 90°C.
- Uncoated copper per ASTM B3, ASTM B8, and ASTM B787
- Type THHN/THWN-2 insulation
- Black PVC insulation with black nylon
- Rated for use up to 90°C in wet or dry locations
- A red stripe on insulation surface of one conductor
- Bare stranded copper
UL 83: E15119
UL 854: E11098
Federal Specification A-A-59544
NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code)
*It is the sole responsibility of the end-user to determine suitability of this product for its intended end-use and application.
Uninsulated conductor between two insulated conductors, parallel-laid then wrapped in a glass-reinforced tape. Uninsulated (bare) conductor may be used for equipment grounding where used for feeder or branch circuit applications. Gray, sunlight-resistant PVC jacket over the complete assembly.
Sample: TYPE SE STYLE U TYPE THHN OR THWN-2 2 CDRS 6 AWG 1 CDR 8 AWG 600V E11098-A (UL)