May be used as service-entrance conductors, feeders and branch circuits where SE cables are permitted when installed as specified by the National Electrical Code (NEC). May be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures up to 90°C.
- Uncoated copper per ASTM B3, ASTM B8, and ASTM B787
- Type THHN/THWN-2 insulation
- Black PVC insulation with black nylon
- Rated for use up to 90°C in wet or dry locations
- A red stripe on insulation surface of one conductor
- Bare stranded copper
UL 83: E15119
UL 854: E11098
Federal Specification A-A-59544
NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code)
*It is the sole responsibility of the end-user to determine suitability of this product for its intended end-use and application.
Uninsulated conductor between two insulated conductors, parallel-laid then wrapped in a glass-reinforced tape. Uninsulated (bare) conductor may be used for equipment grounding where used for feeder or branch circuit applications. Gray, sunlight-resistant PVC jacket over the complete assembly.
Sample: TYPE SE STYLE U TYPE THHN OR THWN-2 2 CDRS 6 AWG 1 CDR 8 AWG 600V E11098-A (UL)